The Break-Up Book: How to Avoid, Leave, and Recover from Negative Relationships (Autographed)
It's time to break-up with those toxic people, thoughts and habits that’s keeping you away from healing completely and finding YOUR happiness. Breaking up with a person isn’t just from a physical sense, to break-up completely requires us to detach mentally and emotionally as well and THAT’S the hard part. Having trouble with that? Don’t worry, grab Ace Metaphor’s Break-Up E-book TODAY and start (or finish) PROPERLY healing and finding your happiness again.
Topics discussed in this book include:
- How to know WHEN it's time to leave a toxic relationship
- ALL the tools needed to BREAK-UP and NOT go back to someone that's hurting you
- Why taking back CONTROL of your life and choices in it is essential to healing
- How to REALLY heal from the hurt of a bad relationship
- Heal to re-learn you, refine you and re-LOVE you
- 104 pages of tips, and advice on how to get over a bad break up, heal after a heartbreaking relationship and proven tactics for navigating your way out of a bad relationship
What readers are saying...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome Job Mr. Metaphor!!!! From reading this book, you can tell that the author understands his audience. It's like the author has been down this road before and he's showing us the readers the way. How to deal with the hiccups and bumps we may be facing or all together how to avoid certain situations. I would highly recommend everyone to purchase this book it's well worth the read, your time and money.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ After reading this book, I am more confident that I am going in the right direction in my life. This book is brutally honest about the conversations that you should be having with yourself, about yourself. On a couple of occasions, while reading this book, I said to myself, “Oh! I didn’t think of it like that” or “I could remember a time where I realize the role I played in my unhappiness.” I believe that this book would help anybody looking to find themselves, or the love they are seeking. The theme throughout the whole book is the most important one of them all, loving yourself first. I have been a champion for women to understand this principal for years.Get all 5 of Ace's Books for Only $38 HERE